Over watering can damage plants. Soil should dry out between watering. Water deeply, being sure water comes out of the bottom of the pot. Do not let pot sit in standing water.
Fertilizer – Jobe’s Fertilizer Spikes
Keeping your houseplants healthy and fertilized is easier than ever with Jobe’s Houseplant Food Spikes. These spikes provide a continuous supply of important nutrients right at the roots, where plants need it most. The pre-measured, specially formulated spikes are simply inserted into the soil around your plant. Unlike liquids or granular, Jobe’s Houseplant Spikes eliminate mess, hazards and smells – and can’t wash through when you water.
- Jobe’s Houseplant Fertilizer Spikes 13-4-5 Fertilizer spikes feed houseplants at the roots, where they need it most
- Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots
- Time release fertilizer for all houseplants
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes
- No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells
- Jobe’s spikes feeds for 2 months
- Provides houseplants with continuous slow-release nourishment at their roots
13-4-5 Fertilizer – These three numbers represent the primary nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. 13-4-5 fertilizer contains 13% nitrogen, 4% phosphate, and 5% potash.