Origanum – Kirigami Ornamental Oregano
Here’s something new, different, and fun! Kirigami Ornamental Oregano, Origanum, brings soft color and fascinating form to the garden and containers. Semi-prostrate branching stems are covered with hop-like pods and soft pink to lavender florets in late spring, summer, and fall. Incredible in containers, as an edger or growing over walls or boulders. Nonedible. Its outstanding qualities include:
- The perfect patio plant, this eye-catching, non-culinary oregano features large purple-green bracts, rose flowers, and clear, light green foliage, with a delicious fragrance to attract pollinators.
- Dense, mounded, and fuller habit than standard vegetative varieties.
- Heat and drought-tolerant, with an eye-catching display of texture from Spring until Autumn.
- Also perfect for hanging baskets, or in borders and rock gardens; can also be dried for use in dried flower arrangements.
- Deer and rabbit resistant.
Plant in full sun.