Viburnum Little Ditty
One of the smallest Viburnum on the market, Lil’ Ditty is a puffball of creamy-white, fragrant flowers in late spring. Glossy foliage takes on good fall color and dwarf habit makes it eminently versatile for the mixed garden and landscape. Is capable of developing attractive pink berries, but will need a male pollinator.
Plant in moist well-drained soils, but can tolerate consistently moist areas as well. Will grow in full to part sun.
Online Purchase Bonus Offer – FREE FERTILIZER. FREE with any online purchase. Receive the fantastic new fertilizer, Dr. Joe Blooming Flower Bubble for FREE. $5.99 value.
Recently Viewed Products
- Amsonia ciliata - Blue Star
- Rudbeckia laciniata - Cutleaf Coneflower
- Rudbeckia fulgida - Black-Eyed Susan
- Rudbeckia missouriensis - Missouri Black-Eyed Susan
- Packera aurea - Golden Groundsel
- Ilex v. Berry Poppins, Female Winterberry
- Ilex Little Goblin Red, Female Winterberry
- Ilex Magical Winter Jewel, Female Winterberry
- Engelmannia - Engelman Daisy
Keep up with all the newest and best in gardening.