Tomato Mighty ‘Mato San Marzano Grafted Tomato
Favored by chefs and gourmet cooks the world over, San Marzano plum tomatoes are adored for their pear-shaped sweet fruit. With an intense, complex flavor and low acidity, they taste superb in sauces and slow-roasted recipes. The most sought after tomato for paste, sauces and canning. Indeterminate.
Stronger! Faster! Fights Off Disease & Pests! Super Yields! 200-400% More Tomatoes!
Mighty Mato super tomatoes are created by connecting (grafting) the roots of vigorous, disease resistant varieties with the scion (top part of plant) of varieties with phenomenal flavors and excellent fruit quality. Outstanding qualities of superheroes Mighty ‘Mato grafted tomatoes:
- 2-4 times more fruit than non-grafted varieties.
- Bumper crop of fruit appears 3 weeks earlier than non-grafted varieties.
- Tolerance to extreme temperatures and poor soils.
- Resistance to soil borne pathogens and pests.
- Increased disease resistance including early and large blight and blossom end rot.
- An increased ability to uptake water and nutrients from the soil results in enhanced fruit production and improvements in taste.
- Tomatoes are produced all the way to frost.
- Richly colored fruits with a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity. Abundant firm, crack-resistant tomatoes produced over a long period.
- Naturally strong and healthy, no chemical pesticides are needed, perfect for organic growing