Tomato Mighty ‘Mato Brandywine Grafted Tomato
One of the most famous heirloom tomatoes, Brandywine produces juicy 1-2 lb. scarlet-pink beefsteak style tomatoes with a rich, complex taste. Considered the gold standard for intense tomato flavor, Brandywine can’t be beat for its flavor and size. Fruit is slow to mature, usually ripening late summer, but it is worth the wait. Indeterminate.
Stronger! Faster! Fights Off Disease & Pests! Super Yields! 200-400% More Tomatoes!
Mighty Mato super tomatoes are created by connecting (grafting) the roots of vigorous, disease resistant varieties with the scion (top part of plant) of varieties with phenomenal flavors and excellent fruit quality. Outstanding qualities of superheroes Mighty ‘Mato grafted tomatoes:
- 2-4 times more fruit than non-grafted varieties.
- Bumper crop of fruit appears 3 weeks earlier than non-grafted varieties.
- Tolerance to extreme temperatures and poor soils.
- Resistance to soil borne pathogens and pests.
- Increased disease resistance including early and large blight and blossom end rot.
- An increased ability to uptake water and nutrients from the soil results in enhanced fruit production and improvements in taste.
- Tomatoes are produced all the way to frost.
- Richly colored fruits with a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity. Abundant firm, crack-resistant tomatoes produced over a long period.
- Naturally strong and healthy, no chemical pesticides are needed, perfect for organic growing
Offered in-house and online. Subject to availability.
TIME TO ORDER FRESH DUG PEONY ROOTS AND SPRING BLOOMING BULBS FOR FALL PLANTING
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!