Scrophularia macrantha – Red Birds In A Tree
If you love birds you’re in for a double delight with Red Birds In A Tree, Scrophularia macrantha. Its cardinal red flowers resemble birds perched perfectly, well, in a tree. Hummingbirds can’t get enough of Red Birds In A Tree’s cherry-red tubular flowers. This delight brings vibrant color all summer long into fall. An easily grown perennial that has low water needs once established.
Try Red Birds In A Tree in cottage and perennial gardens, anywhere you can give it a good amount of sun and good drainage. It brings all kind of flying creatures including butterflies, bees and other important pollinators. Makes a fun cut flower.
Plant in full sun in well draining soil.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Preorder online ordering is now closed. Nursery open for in-house shopping, find thousands and thousands of beautiful plants.
Recently Viewed Products
- Salvia - Wild Thing Sage
- Limonium - Dazzle Rocks Statice
- Iberis - First Flush Lavender Candytuft
- Heliopsis helianthoides - Oxeye Sunflower
- Aster Pink Crush
- Achillea - New Vintage Violet Yarrow
- Gaillardia - Mesa Peach Blanket Flower
- Echinacea - SunSeekers Salmon Coneflower
- Sedum ternatum - Three-Leafed Stonecrop
- Ruellia hymilis - Wild Petunia
- Physocarpus opulifolius, Ninebark
- Phlox paniculata - Garden Phlox
- Filipendula rubra - Queen Of The Prairie
- Delphinium exaltatum - Larkspur
Keep up with all the newest and best in gardening.