Echinacea pallida, Pale Purple ConeflowerSKU: n/a.
A beloved Missouri native plant with large, Pale Purple Coneflower, Echinacea pallida, brings wispy pink daisy-like blossoms with drooping petals that surround a large orange center. Its fragrant flowers appear for most of the summer and into fall, creating delightful displays for the garden and the vase. Easy to grow.
Use Pale Purple Coneflower in perennial, cutting and fragrant gardens, native and pollinator gardens, meadows and naturalized areas. Pale Purple Coneflower can also be used in partial shaded areas in woodland gardens. These tough plants stand up to drought, heat and humidity.
Plant in full sun to part shade.
Named a Plant of Merit by the Missouri Botanical Gardens
Plants of Merit are plants selected for their outstanding quality and dependable performance for the lower Midwest.
Plants of Merit Selection Criteria
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Not known to be invasive in our area
- Resistant or tolerant to diseases and insects
- Has outstanding ornamental value
- Reasonably available to purchase
- Fresh Cut Holiday Evergreens and Accessories
- Shop Online
- How to Pickup Your Order
- Gift Cards
- Perennials and Bulbs for Spring Flowers
- Amaryllis & Paperwhites
- Holiday Decorations
- Holiday Gifts
- Fresh Cut Greens and Accessories
- Pots & Ornaments
- Tools & Supplies
- For The Birds
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- 2021 Plant Preview
- There’s A Plant For That
- Container Ideas
- Hours & Directions
- Growing Guides, Tips, Techniques & Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!