Azalea-Tone Organic Slow Release Fertilizer Espoma
Natural Organic Fertilizer for all Azaleas
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with Bio-tone Microbes
When To Apply
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Azaleas and rhododendron are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.
Trees – 1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
Shrubs –1 cup per foot of branch spread. Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
Beds –Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
How To Apply
Shrubs – Sprinkle the recommended amount around the drip line and water thoroughly. If the area is mulched either temporarily remove the mulch and feed or double the rate on top of the mulch.
Trees – Dig 3″ wide holes around the drip line that are 12-18″ deep & 2-3′ apart Divide the Holly-tone evenly and pour into the holes. Backfill the holes with soil and water thoroughly.
4 lb bag