Azalea-Tone Organic Slow Release Fertilizer Espoma
Natural Organic Fertilizer for all Azaleas
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with Bio-tone Microbes
When To Apply
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Azaleas and rhododendron are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.
Trees – 1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
Shrubs –1 cup per foot of branch spread. Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
Beds –Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
How To Apply
Shrubs – Sprinkle the recommended amount around the drip line and water thoroughly. If the area is mulched either temporarily remove the mulch and feed or double the rate on top of the mulch.
Trees – Dig 3″ wide holes around the drip line that are 12-18″ deep & 2-3′ apart Divide the Holly-tone evenly and pour into the holes. Backfill the holes with soil and water thoroughly.
4 lb bag
IMPORTANT ONLINE ORDERING INFORMATION
Due to the overwhelming demand, Online Ordering is now closed. Please visit the nursery for your plant purchases.
IMPORTANT PREORDER INFORMATION – PREORDER IS NOW CLOSED – PREORDER PICKUP UPDATE
Thank your for placing preorders. Preorder is now closed. Some ordered plants are available now, many will be available early to mid April. If you have preordered:
1. When all your plants become available we will call you to schedule a pickup date.
2. Pickup instructions: as soon as you arrive on your scheduled pickup date call 314-707-2492. We will bring it to your car, or you may come in the nursery for pickup.
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!