Aster Pink Crush
Bring out the sunglasses, you’ll need them to view the brilliant Pink Crush Aster. Pink Crush Aster brings densely pack deep pink flowers over a perfect round mound of foliage that stays neat all season. Pink Crush Aster boasts being an excellent cut flower. In late summer and fall every square inch of the foliage is covered in blossoms. Grows 2′ tall and 3’ wide. Butterflies delight in its sweet nectar. No pinching needed.
Asters perform best in full sun, and grow fine in average soil, but for best results add a shovelful or two of compost and a bit of slow release fertilizer when planting. Although drought tolerant, for best blooming keep well watered, especially when plants are setting up buds and blooming, and during dry spells.
You may also like
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Preorder online ordering is now closed. Nursery open for in-house shopping, find thousands and thousands of beautiful plants.
Recently Viewed Products
- Achillea - New Vintage Violet Yarrow
- Gaillardia - Mesa Peach Blanket Flower
- Echinacea - SunSeekers Salmon Coneflower
- Sedum ternatum - Three-Leafed Stonecrop
- Ruellia hymilis - Wild Petunia
- Physocarpus opulifolius, Ninebark
- Phlox paniculata - Garden Phlox
- Filipendula rubra - Queen Of The Prairie
- Delphinium exaltatum - Larkspur
Keep up with all the newest and best in gardening.